How do you get up to date with all the latest Apple news? Yes, we know how! And we have been waiting for this... the launch of the new iCulture app! It's not a world apart, but we are happy to make many users and visitors of the iCulture website happy with this comprehensive news app, which will be a must-have on the first page of your iPhone home screen.
"The iCulture app has been rebuilt from scratch including the underlying technology, which is now completely updated. The end result is an app that gives you quick access to the latest news, tips, guides, and other items that help you get more out of your iDevice, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV." - iCulture News.
We summarize the highlights of the new iCulture app:
- Suitable for iOS 8 and above and adapted to the big screen sizes of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- All important functionalities optimized for operation on large screens within thumb reach!
- Articles read in full screen without any distraction from controls.
- Full support for iPad (universal app) and 3D Touch (Quick Actions).
- Ad-free app available with In-App purchase.
- Favorites synchronization via iCloud, simply switch between devices / to a new device.
- Complete archive of our files, Reviews, Guides and Tips.
Download the iCulture app in iTunes and you no longer miss a thing about what's going on in Apple world.