We like to keep you informed about the new, cool and interesting apps that have drawn our attention. The app of this week is Oneshot for screenshots. With this app you can easily highlight something you are reading in an app by taking a screenshot. Let's say that you are reading an interesting article on theVerge.com on your smartphone, 'Welcome to hell: Apple vs. Google vs. Facebook and the slow death of the web'. While scrolling down on your screen, you suddenly see a sentence or section of the article that you think is worthwhile to memorize or share with others. So, here's what you can do from now on.
- Take a one shot of your screen with your 'home' and 'power' button pressed at the same time.
- Open the OneShot app and find your images there.
- Crop or highlight that section in the article that you find interesting
- Next: choose from which source you want it to be derived.
- Either save it to your camera roll, send it as an attachment of a message, email or other activities, or share it on Twitter.